Sunday, February 8, 2015

Do We Live In A Nation Full Of Sociopaths And Liars ?


Do We Live In A Nation Full Of Sociopaths And Liars ?

The recent revelation of the many lies from Television News Anchor Brian Williams including that of being attacked in a helicopter during the war in Iraq back in 2003, gave me time to reflect upon how many times not only in my personal life, but also as a counselor, and Christian pastor I have encountered folks tell me something personally with a straight face and also without even a bat of an eye, tell me a bold face lie. I've been on social media sites now for approximately seven years now, and have found that there are folks who are even more embolden in their lies because they are able to remain virtually confrontation free outside of someone pushing a “delete” or “block button” to remove them.”Perhaps you too can relate to what I am sharing here as well. Have you also come across an increase in the amount of people telling lies with such passion and reassurance written on their faces, that you near-automatically believe them? I know I do, then again, as Bible believing pastor, I want to believe that most people are at least mostly honest, and I also want to give them the benefit of the doubt as well. If you are like me in your belief that most people are honest, have fallen victim more than once and became a target for sociopaths and liars such as Brian Williams..

Things have changed for me the past few years however and maybe also for you in regards to not falling for the increasing amount of lies being told out there. It's not that I don't want to have the same level of trust with folks whether it's in a face to face meeting, over the internet on social media site's or where ever, no, I really do, But I have become cautious. There have been an obvious increase in pathological liars out there that have negatively impacted me personally, my children, my family, my ministry and my friend's lives as well. In most situations when being told a lie and I know it, I still remain polite with folks when, but my internal response has become much quicker to become skeptical of what they tell me unless I see hard proof otherwise. I am not saying I am perfect either here, but I certainly do not purposely lie and before Jesus Christ, keep my heart and my mouth clean especially regarding truth telling. You can ask my wife, I am the very first to admit when I am wrong without being confronted. In fact, I apologize right away when I do or say something wrong. Just be honest, and being honest seems to be a very difficult thing for many Americans these days.

Facts show that most folks in America are not honest and because of varying reasons, those same folks will tell a lie to get ahead of someone else pretty quickly and think nothing bad or have any level of remorse about telling that lie either. Yes, call those types of lies as “manipulation”, and in the form of a lies, or series of lies are often communicated by many so that not only the manipulator get's ahead of someone, but also is designed to cause unwarned character assassination against the person being told a lie about. Politicians such as Barrack Hussein Obama is probably king of manipulation, lies and character assassination. And if you have been following Obama's personality since being elected as President, you can plainly hear and see both, that with all that he does and speaks, you quickly find out that you cannot believe a word he states. Some that noticed all of Obama's lies say that he has a mental illness. I tend to agree with those who say such things. Often, I hear about Obama being “narcissistic” which makes total sense. Does that mean he cannot tell the difference between a lie and truth coming from his own mouth? Yes, he like millions of other Americans much like him, knows and is keenly aware that what they are communicating is a lie, but he,(they)don't care. These narcissists only care about themselves and do not care whom they hurt or damage with their lies. Their only focus is their own twisted thoughts and actions. They will justify any lie. In Obama's case, he has had people killed and or suffer injustice. Those who are weak minded and care not if Obama tells lies, often look the other way from Obama's lies because Obama gives them “free stuff.” Another sign of lying and narcissistic Americans, caring only about themselves

Indeed, mental illness is a huge problem in America. The many lies being told and accepted here proves that out. Americans with diagnosed or not are hurting this nation as well as people like you and I who tend to be honest. I remember In my earlier years, I was in a relationship with a person who obviously suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder. She lied and manipulated me all the time. I remember(one of many lesser examples of her mental illness) in fact one time, she got angry with me for squeezing the toothpaste tube in the middle of the tube. Not only did she become very angry, she cried with tears streaming down her cheeks as well. At that time, I was very, very young, I didn't know what was wrong with her, all I knew was, I was deeply in love at the time. My experience in the past is not unique nor uncommon here in the States. I, just like millions of other Americans, have had our lives turned upside down and eventually destroyed from those whom we were unaware of their mental illnesses and or manipulative lying. For me I guess, I am a “two time loser” because I was also later on in life lied to and scammed by a Foreign Immigration Marriage Scammer as well. Being a Christian, being lied to and “played” comes a lot with the territory. That said, I also as I mentioned earlier, am far from being alone from being severely and negatively impacted by sociopaths and liars. There are many of us who have been wrongly treated as well. In fact, I have personally counseled and or prayed with the many men and women, even adult children over the years that have been also negatively impacted, or had their lives destroyed because of someone diagnosed or even undiagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder, some other mental illness, and or Foreign Immigration Marriage Scam.

There are of course the enablers of liars and sociopaths. Enablers are not interested in getting to the truth, their purpose is always to help the liar but in fact, only are helping the liar to commit more “crimes.” This is because they are blind to the evidence and are in denial(I've been there, I didn't want to believe the two liars in my life were sick and evil either at first). Enablers of the liars and sociopaths are usually family members, pastors, priests, lawyers, judges, Domestic Violence Program workers, teachers, psychologists, cops, psychiatrists, and others(the list is to long to give here). In any event, we have many enablers in our country who are hurting themselves and even worse, hurting the liar and sociopath as well. In fact, Family Court's are full of liars and sociopaths who make false claims of Domestic Violence and False Child Abuse Allegations all the time. There are very few penalties for anyone who makes such false allegations and lies about abuse. As a matter of fact, those liars and sociopaths are often and actually encouraged to lie more so that the cops, judges, lawyers, counselors, teachers, psychologist and others will make more money from the US Taxpayers via Federal Government funding sources. Of course the children who are lied about and are falsely told they were had been abused, and equally, also those adults who suffer from real abuse, suffer the most as well because the liars make them look unbelievable and like liars also. http://news.yahoo.com/woman-9-old-daughter-found-dead-massachusetts-home-200026304.html

Sadly, many Americans have come to accept lying and acts of sociopaths as something “normal” in our culture even when it's our very own President, politician or a Newscaster. We live in a very sick world where in the very least, the attitude of accepting lies has overwhelmed our culture and many don't seem to care. I know God of the Bible is quite clear that we all should be honest with one another. Brian Williams, Mr. Obama and millions of Americans should be treated as what they are, persons who cannot be trusted and removed from any responsibilities that touch our personal lives, or control any aspect of our laws and or culture until they can become honest. To those who after reading this article still do “no get it”, please go to your nearest Bible believing church and ask the pastor there for help. Notice, I shared “Bible believing church” because any other type of “church” is just another useless and harmful part of our culture of lies.

Proverbs 6:16-19 “ There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.”

Rev. Paul P. Waldmiller~Black Robe Regiment Pastor


Please Help Feed And Bless Poor Children Here.... http://beaheronow.net/donate.html

Please Help Me In My Legal Defense Fund... http://www.gofundme.com/dqrbjg

No comments:

Post a Comment