Friday, February 18, 2011

“It's Us Vs. Them ” or aka ... “Good Vs. Evil "


“It's Us Vs. Them” Or Aka “Good Vs. Evil”...

It's been a crazy week as of late for me. Why so crazy ? Well for starter's, I found out some so called “pastors” here in the Philippines are scammers/frauds and tried to manipulate money from me. I seem to come across many of them here. It looked like they were trying to extort me but Praise The Lord I did not give in to their evil. Beyond that, I have decided to “throw my hat in the ring” for a Congressional Seat in New York State. My goal is to safely return to the USA without being murdered or illegally harassed. Calls and letter have been sent to many from many besides myself. People are helping me in my soon safe return to America to be rejoined with my children and family. I see the need to “step up to the plate” also and help fully take back our nation from evil doers including corrupt Government officials, Police, Lawyers, Judges, Psychologists, Cult Leaders, Pedophiles and Filipina Migration Scammers as well as others.

Before I return to my homeland though is a question I have been pondering for quite awhile now, not just as of late and that question is; “What am I returning to in America.” Being here in the Philippines for over one year, much has occurred in the USA-both good and bad. Our nation it appears is being ripped in two however you look at things. I believe our nation is being separated between two major factions and also being purposely divided by those who seek the whole sale destruction of our beloved nation. Yes, It has come to this... “It's us verses them.”

I would not suppose it to be to helpful pointing out all the reasons that we come to this point in our nation but I will tell you at least that lack of doing things (Christian) God's way is ultimately the primary reason you see the two camps of “Them verses us.” God cannot be taken out of the equation of why we see the spitting of America...

Have you read 2 Timothy 3:11-13 as of late. Here it is and ask yourself if this looks like America and the world around us today ?

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was. But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. Yea and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.” (KJV Bible).
Sound like what's going on in America at present ? It does to me. I and others(this may you as well) are suffering persecution from our government's, governmental officials and even some of our own family members ! The Apostle Paul says to Timothy though “what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.” This should be encouragement for all of us to do what is right despite the evil people and the noise they make towards us.


People around the world will most definitely make a choice whom at what they will serve. The Bible declares in Jeremiah 17:9 “ The heart [is] deceitful above all [things], and desperately wicked: who can know it? “ We must be very careful to ensure we know why we believe what we believe, and that what we are ultimately doing is the will of God and not of ourselves.

Consequences my friend... Consequences !

1 comment: