Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Call To Action/Protest Alert !!! SAVE THE DATE FEBRUARY 14, 2011 !!!

 
A Call To Action/Protest Alert !!! SAVE THE DATE FEBRUARY 14, 2011 !!!

I have been approached by someone outside of the USA who has asked me for support and help. After hearing his idea and explaining to him that I shall indeed think and pray about his suggestion, I believe that I agree that the idea that he expressed to me was and is a good idea. The call to action I am calling for in this article requires no small emotional sacrifice. To complete it's mission and goal will be more than anything, very emotionally challenging to all of us but I believe with enough people participating, those of us who suffer injustice will be heard.

Let's get to the challenge shall we ? I have taken on the idea and now reformulated a plan that all Mommy's, Daddy's, Grandparent's, And in fact ALL Family Members who have been unable to be with their children(grandchildren, niece, nephew, etc..) because of Parental Alienation Syndrome, Government Agencies stealing children and and as well all who are negatively impacted by terroristic ex-partners, ex-family members, judges, police, lawyers, CPS, Family Courts, Domestic Violence Programs and the like... those who have suffered from these terrorists, take and place children's toys at specifically strategical sites around the world. The goal is to make a very, very loud statement and protest against such previously mentioned terrorists. What is our protest statement by placing children's toys in strategic areas ?? … It is that We Demand Our Children Back and We Demand Justice NOW !.

OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; I am asking that all person's who have been negatively impacted by these aforementioned evil groups and or individuals and live outside of the United States on FEBRUARY 14, 2011...go and place children's toys on the property of US Embassy's. If you are able, place pictures and a letter accompanying the toy as to “Your Story” of how you and your child were(are) wrongfully separated and the injustice you suffer. Again, every person who has suffered injustice from not being able to be with their own child or child from your family is invited to participate.

Some who are reading this article may be asking right now why am I asking for non-US Citizens and those who live outside the US to Protest the US Government Embassy's. I believe this to be an appropriate question and the answer I give you here is that quite frankly, it was not my idea rather that I have been approached in the past several months by non-United States Citizens who have the belief that the “United States is a world leader of Democracy.” When I heard this statement from these individuals during our conversations, I was shocked because much of what the American national media reports in the “news” in the US, tells us that primarily, people really don't respect the US and that “Democracy” really isn't important to many nations around the world any longer. So, I am taking these two individual's statements as a real challenge to my own beliefs and after thought and prayer, I have now seen clearer how perhaps the Founding Father's of America envisioned something larger, much larger than helping 13 Colonies establish a free nation and liberty for all.

Don't quite believe me regarding the USA and it's part in leading responsibilty to the rest of the world ? The following quote is from a December 26, 2010 World Net Daily Article and quotes Dr. Patrick Fagan as stating "Bluntly put, the United States will not be able to maintain its leadership role in the community of nations unless its parents take a leadership role in the communities they have built: their families, which are the fundamental units of our society. If the United States desires to be a leader in the world, pursuing what is good for itself and other nations, its parents must first be leaders of their own homes and children," http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=243621



INSIDE THE UNITED STATES; For all American's with-in the Unites States, On FEBRUARY 14, 2011, I am asking that you take your children's toys, letters, photos to places that count. Place those items at Police Stations, State and Federal Legislative Offices, CPS/Social Service and Family Court Buildings. Please limit the toys to those 4 areas. I ask all to limit to those areas because I believe the terrorists who hide there make the biggest decisions that impact children and families and need to hear from us the loudest.

Again, the date for this protest is FEBRUARY 14TH, 2011. The date is important as we love our children and FEBRUARY 14, 2011 IS VALENTINES DAY. What better day to take toys, photos and letters to US Embassy's outside the United States and Police Stations, State and Federal Legislative Offices, CPS/Social Service and Family Court Buildings inside the USA ? I can't think of a more appropriate day in all honesty to show support of love for our children.

We now all know the date, and the reason why. Now we need to show support for the idea and one-another. Let us all who are concerned for terrorism against us, our children and family members, let us put away any petty differences we have with one-another so that we may unite for this one day, one occasion and get our justice.

I for one am willing and ready, are you ??????

22 comments:

  1. SADLY, i as a UK citizon, have to agree with the agenda to take place on Valentines day soon.When our children are taken away by the "system" for no apparrant reason other than "we have to take your kids away cozit sez so on this paperwork", I am DISGUSTED to say the least. Brothers and Sisters there is a sinner amongst us. Here in the UK we are behind you fighting these Sad wars, and its OUR KIDS that suffer. Hopefully soon we will all be united as one big happy family.I BELIEVE. bless you all and be rightious. WE IN THE UK ARE WITH YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to personally thank all the countries around the world in advance for their support and will gladly return the favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to say about my username, i was a police officer when i realised that i was being used by my government to issue fines etc.to loving law abiding human beings when i realised that what i was asked to do was morally wrong! I felt used abused and in general filthy. "ole bill" is a london term for the police. God Speed my Brothers in arms on this festive day of our LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have support from epsom,surrey,england

    ReplyDelete
  5. INTERNATIONAL SHAMEING EXERCISE,if we can get the US Gov to move on this maybe we wont have to pick on any other country.I AM MY BROTHERS KEEPER.regards martin -jack`s dad Bookham,United Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some might take glen beck as a clown but I listen to him, and he mentioned a book, "the coming insurection", it is the bible of these people who are hell bent on destroying the family and religion, the left if you will. And in this book it refers to the familiy and religion as the enemy and must be destroyed, after all arent we, fathers mothers and so on, conservatives in the manner we raise our kids, we teach them fiscal responsibility, respect for the elders, so on...
    anyway I raised my daughter here in canada, on my own, a perfect relationship, I was happy, my kid was happy, until someone told her she did not have to listen to me, could get her own place, and didnt have to work, who did this, a womans shelter, welfare and housing, they asked me if i wanted her on welfare, of course i said no, she had a loving home, but was only going through a hormonal phase, so hey instead said she was emotionaly abused, that way they could bypass me....when I complained, the charter of rights in this country says I have the right to face my accuser in court, this was illegal, i was threatened with jail time, and was also threatened by a corrupt cop. No one helped, not the government, not the oposition conservatives, supposedly pro family. Long story short, I realized, I am not a citizen to be protected by my own government from false accusation, but a nobody.
    To close, they took my daughter, who was working, on her way to college, an honor student, and turned her into a welfare recipient, i offered doctors letters, teachers principals, to show she was loved at home, to no avail, the parent is treated like the "enemy" to be destroyed and pushed aside. Now I find out i was not the only one, there are hundred of cases on facebook similar to mine. What is the answer, they r intreshed in the system, to get them out will take all of us......

    ReplyDelete
  7. UK MUMS

    I can only pledge a few dozen members at this time as people are on holiday but you have our full support

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our society is broken. Sadly, attempts to further destroy the unity of families happens daily. They are being attacked and their children are taken from them unjustly. In most circumstances, children belong with their families. If temporary situations prevent parents from being able to care for their children, they need help, not punishment.If children have to stay somewhere else for a while, the goal / plan of care needs to be to return them to their families. By breaking families and people's hearts, the authorities are breaking the backbone of society. In the name of HUMANITY let there be justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful idea. If we join forces and come together. Raising awareness by linking with commercially recognised dates such as Valentine’s Day is a really good idea. We need to consistently flood dates such as these with loudly giving the message of the devastation forced on our families and splitting them. We need to speak loudly giving the message that this must stop now. As groups that are forming communicate and understand that we have the same goals we can unite more and more and give a resounding no more injustice for families!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best Wishes with this Pastor Paul and God Bless your mission to 'purge this evil from our midst.'

    ReplyDelete
  12. AN UPDATE, ONE OF THE COORDICATORS FOR THE FEBRUARY 14TH EVENT IN ENGLAND CONTACTED ME A SHORT TIME AGO AND SHARED HE RECV'D 3 E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM PERSONS WHO IDENTIFIED THEMSELVES AS STATE OF OHIO(USA) LEGISLATORS ASKING HIM TO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE PROTEST. WE HAVE NOT VERIFIED THAT THESE E-MAIL MESSAGES ARE AUTHENTIC OR PERHAPS THEY ARE FROM INFILTRATORS OR JUST SOME PEOPLE WITH SERIOUS UNRESOLVED MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. I HAVE PLENTY OF QUESTIONS SUCH AS WHY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS IN THE USA WOULD CONTACT A BRITISH CITIZEN WHEN I AM A USA CITIZEN AND AVAILABLE AND LEADING THE PROTEST. OTHER QUESTIONS ALSO REMAIN. FYI, AND TO ALL I WILL NOT STOP THIS PROTEST TO HELP MOMMYS, DADDY'S, FAMILY MEMBERS REUNITE WITH THEIR CHILDREN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Parent Alienation has devastating effects on children for life. An ex spouse or partner that takes a child away for no other reasons but to be vindictive usually are constantly telling the child that the other (alienated) parent is bad, evil, crazy, or abusive; and most times will never stop continually brain washing the child even into adulthood. Studies have shown that the alienated child is more likely to commit crimes in society. There needs to be more positive action in our courts against those that would cause a child to believe that their parent or grandparent does not love them, or is not a good parent by the other parent and should include anyone who is not willing to promote healthy family relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dad's Justice

    The future is bright

    Our generation have the best tools to gather support and get people excited about events and issues. Blogs, social networking sites and emails have enormous potential if used wisely. Put effort into your messages,people around the world will be signing up for your cause / event.
    I know i am in the uk but i have a network of over 10,000 through different global groups and can assure you that this is atracting serious attention . you have our full support

    ReplyDelete
  15. Valentines day shall be a day to remember, GET UP-PLAY UP-STAY UP!!! sadly for me, as The Great Lord Byron said, "better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all" (also) "as i still cling to the wreck of my hopes before she sinks forever"..........hands across the water x

    ReplyDelete
  16. quarda noi Italiani il giorno di San Valentino come performiamo state attenti America

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sadly, I, born a UK citizen in 1947, became a Canadian in 1968, brought to Canada and married a Filipina in 1997. We had a child, Sarah Joy Slater, DOB Dec 3/97. Mother used her Baptist Church connections (I was divorced, the church made me a seond class citizen after mother almost died of post partum hemmorhage) and an American, Brent Smith, to abduct our child to Bremerton, Wa. in 2005. My only recourse? the Hague Convention...

    America! Isn't it enough you have murdered 50 million men and women since 1973, this man (?)has to come and kidnap my child? (Canada has only killed 5 million since Roe v. Wade.) Jesus was a Jew, he taught the Ten Commandments, woe unto those who break them. Come, Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It was unreal, just snatch the kids

    James Junkins
    Maine

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. o2bnobx42 has had all her children removed by the courts because she abused them. Now she is claiming "Parent Alienation". View the court records if you have access and you will see just how evil this individual is. Delete my post if you will but you have been warned. Keep your children away from her.

    ReplyDelete
  21. John family has been threaten ny the cps, dhs, casa, documents falsified, personal informstion of my childten viben out to a known convicted sex offender by these agencies and family court here in hawaii, we been displace and have lost our home, one judge stated i am no harm to my family nor society yet due to unprofessionalism in ethics as well as conumberduct by those here in hawaii we suffer and detrimentally aggrieved. I am a total disable veteran of the USA facing racism,prejudice, mental, physical, and emotional abuse as well as my family. I been told, "hearsay with no evidence s
    Against me gets me 20 years. Hawaii justice system is corrupt and we suffer. My family needs help my children have ask for over2 years to see me and we have been denied our rights as a family to be a family. Indictment issue to me before date listed on indictment me 3 days prior. My child have tried to take her life and they refuse to allow me and my children to communicate when they have constantly asked the damily court and agencies here in hawaii
    Even years before I as the NAACP for help.and no one show up
    I have no criminal record and being sbuse by the state. Told that state allows prosecutor office yo tripple charges against me which is illegal but no one wish to fight the state as one state public defender told me and one that what they are doing to me is wrong. Transcripts has been fabricated not stating what have been actually stated for the record by me in the courts. Conflict of interest in judge presiding over case who ignored tro by tro judge at request of cps and allowing coercion inside her court room and perjury in statement by cps worker who refuse to accept first tro judge ruling and change documents to get a tro of no contact after first judge who is the tro judge denied their request. The second judge was the presiding judge who ace herself as a tro judge creating conflict of interest by her no contact tro. Documents are available to prove these injustices and prejudicial acts ant actions against my family and me

    ReplyDelete
  22. John family has been threaten ny the cps, dhs, casa, documents falsified, personal informstion of my childten viben out to a known convicted sex offender by these agencies and family court here in hawaii, we been displace and have lost our home, one judge stated i am no harm to my family nor society yet due to unprofessionalism in ethics as well as conumberduct by those here in hawaii we suffer and detrimentally aggrieved. I am a total disable veteran of the USA facing racism,prejudice, mental, physical, and emotional abuse as well as my family. I been told, "hearsay with no evidence s
    Against me gets me 20 years. Hawaii justice system is corrupt and we suffer. My family needs help my children have ask for over2 years to see me and we have been denied our rights as a family to be a family. Indictment issue to me before date listed on indictment me 3 days prior. My child have tried to take her life and they refuse to allow me and my children to communicate when they have constantly asked the damily court and agencies here in hawaii
    Even years before I as the NAACP for help.and no one show up
    I have no criminal record and being sbuse by the state. Told that state allows prosecutor office yo tripple charges against me which is illegal but no one wish to fight the state as one state public defender told me and one that what they are doing to me is wrong. Transcripts has been fabricated not stating what have been actually stated for the record by me in the courts. Conflict of interest in judge presiding over case who ignored tro by tro judge at request of cps and allowing coercion inside her court room and perjury in statement by cps worker who refuse to accept first tro judge ruling and change documents to get a tro of no contact after first judge who is the tro judge denied their request. The second judge was the presiding judge who ace herself as a tro judge creating conflict of interest by her no contact tro. Documents are available to prove these injustices and prejudicial acts ant actions against my family and me

    ReplyDelete